Thursday, December 2, 2010

Three Thanksgivings and a Fiesta!

One weekend ago I celebrated 3 Thanksgivings and a friend's birthday....4 days of celebration. It was a little tiring, but worth it and a whole lot of fun! Here are the pictures from that weekend....enjoy!

Thanksgiving #3: At James' house on Sunday Nov 28th

Lots and lots of vino...
Yes, this is a little close. Lovely Laura on the left (from Scotland), Kyle (a very good friend) and me.
James ready to attack the turkey.
The dinner table
The dinner guests....a great bunch of people.

La Fiesta: Celebrating Javi's birthday!
Diego, Javi, Agata (Polish), Martina (Italian) and me.
With the birthday boy.
Agata and I enjoying the party.

Thanksgiving Dinner #2: Alicia's house with the Bilingual Project teachers, Fri. Nov. 26th


Dinner guests....good food and great conversationMiryam (teaches history and geography) and her boyfriend Andy....wonderful couple!
Ana (teaches English) and me...together we attempt to conquer the 13-14 year olds we have!
Amy cutting our 7 kilo turkey
The other two assistants, Amy and Colm.
Here's the entire group....minus me.
Alicia making sure the turkey is done.

Thanksgiving #1: Three Americans and a Spaniard, Nov. 25th Thanksgiving Day.
Jeri and Emily preparing our "southern" Thanksgiving meal... I even tried some new dishes.
For dessert.....banana and zucchini bread.

All in all it was a busy weekend, but a whole lot of fun! As you can see from the pictures I enjoyed myself quite a lot. :) Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too.

Hugs and Kisses,
Celeste

No comments: