Saturday, December 11, 2010

Due ragazze e un iPod!!!

Italy....yes, it is true. I can't resist this country; I just love it so much! I had a 6 day weekend and spent 5 of those days with my dear friend Jessica. I had a blast and even though it was extremely cold, Italy was good to me.
Jessica's hometown Castelvetro.
Trying to make an hour and a half train ride fun!
Where we stayed for the weekend when we visited Bologna and Ferrara. The town is called Poggio Renatico.
Ferrara: all ready for Christmas time!
Ferrara's castle....love medieval architecture.
On the drawbridge of the castle.
The castle's courtyard.

Measurements of how much the river has flooded the city.
Ferrara's cathedral....so beautiful.

One of the main chapel's in Ferrara's cathedral.
The cathedral's altar.
The nativity scene in the cathedral.

Palace of the diamonds, named so for the architectural design.
The palace's courtyard
Church in Poggio Renatico
Bologna!
Jessica told me that Bologna is known for their arches. There are apparently over 30 km of arches.
The men who died in WWII.



Snow!!!
Glee....I will admit it, I'm a dork!


Baciotti!
Two girls and an iPod....what was on our playlist? Glee!!!
Cordon Bleu, Italian salad, and Rocky Horror....makes for a good night.
Can't get enough of the Beatles!!!
Goofing off while staying out of the cold!
So beautiful!
O Christmas Tree!!!
Fontana di Triton
Fighting the cold....with gelato!
Yum!
For those Barney Stinson fans!!!

Phone Five!
Ringo, you've got nothing on me!
Beatles Rock Band!!!

Hope you are all doing well! Besos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Celeste,
So, when are you and Jessica going to record a CD? :)
Love,
Mom