Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Time is Here!!!

I just want to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you all enjoy the holidays with family, friends and loved ones! I will miss not being in California for the holidays, but I'll be thinking of all of you! I'll be sure to share with you how I celebrated my Christmas.

The past few weeks have been nice. Spending time with friends, going out and even a "Fiesta Americana". Tomorrow is my last day of work for 2 1/2 weeks. I'm looking forward to the time off. :)

Here's one of my favorite Christmas songs, this version is sung by The Almost: Little Drummer Boy

Besitos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Celeste! What are your plans for Christmas dinner?

Celeste said...

Thanks Lizzy!!! Well, for Christmas Eve I'll be having dinner with my friend Jackeline and her siblings (in Spain Christmas Eve is celebrated more than Christmas Day). The on Christmas Day I'll be at my flat with my roommates. We are planning on making roast turkey with potatoes and cobbler. :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it all turns out well!!! :)