Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas is all around us.....

Just to give you all a little taste of what Valladolid looks like decorated for Christmas, I will share some of my photos with you. Some of them didn't turn out well because of all the lights and movements, but hopefully they are clear enough for you to get an idea. :)

If anyone is curious as to what my plans will be, on Christmas Eve I will be having dinner with my dear friend Jackeline and her family. Then on Christmas Day my roommates and I will be making roast turkey with potatoes and peach cobbler. Yum! Not traditional, but I'm looking forward to it. Then for the next few days we have about 11 xmas movies we want to watch....we'll see how many we get through!

Merry Christmas everyone!
One of the main streets near Plaza Mayor.
Plaza Mayor all lit up.
One part of the nativity scene, the stables. This year the city expanded a bit on the traditional nativity scene.
The Christmas tree in Plaza Mayor. To be honest, I prefer the arbol de deseos.
Another view of Plaza Mayor.
The nativity scene in front of the city hall.
Carousel!
Valladolid's city hall.

Besitos, celeste

No comments: