Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fito, Fito, Fito!

This past Saturday I went with some friends to see a rock/alternative concert in Valladolid. I had so much fun that I just had to share the pictures with all of you. The band is called Fito y Fitipaldis and they have been playing for some time now, but I had never heard them before my friend Jackeline mentioned them to me. Now I just love this band. :) I'll put a track/video up of them so you can have an idea of what they sound like.
Fito (the one in center with a black cap) y Fitipaldis. We were extremely close to the stage.
Carlos (Jackeline's boyfriend), Kyle, me and Jackeline enjoying the concert.
Jackeline was a little distracted by this crazy group of guys....they were definitely on something.
Fito y Fitipaldis
The band...they have a saxophonist, accordionist/pianist, two guitarists (the singer and the long haired guy who is very talented), a bassist and a drummer who's American.

I've learned it is difficult to take pictures when the band is moving/playing and the crowd is waving their hands in the air....haha!
Fito on the big screen

Clearer picture of the band.
Kyle, me and Jackeline

One of the last numbers of the show.
The stage....

The concert started at 11pm and we left at 1.30am....the concert hadn't ended yet. Well at least the encore hadn't ended!

Antes de que cuente diez

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. So late! I don't know if I could live this Spanish lifestyle you're living, Celeste. I'd want to be asleep by 12! :) The band looks cool. I look forward to hearing them.

-Lizzy

Celeste said...

Lizzy....I can't live the Spanish lifestyle either...hehe! It is extremely difficult.

Hope you enjoyed/will enjoy the band's music!