Monday, April 12, 2010

Imperial Europe Tour

Dearest Family & Friends,

I had shared my plans for Spring break with some of you, but I forgot to tell others (sorry for that). Well, I didn't have anyone to travel with and staying in Spain was not an option. So with some suggestions from my mom, I decided to take a trip with the company Trafalgar. It is the same company I toured Italy with. Since I was familiar with how they operated, I knew almost everything was included in the price of the tour (except for a few meals), and I would be with a group of people, I decided to take the tour.

My trip was to imperial Europe, or central Europe. It started on April 1st and ended April 11th. We visited Munich, Regensburg (for a few hours), Prague, Bratislava (for a few hours), Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg and ended in Munich. It was a wonderful trip and I met so many kind and friendly people on the trip. I made some new friends and learned so much about these magical cities I visited. I want to go back and visit a few of them again because I just enjoyed it so much. :)

My plan for blogging about this trip is to blog in segments so that I don't have one incredibly long blog and so all of you can read about my trip little by little. I have taken over 600 pictures during those 11 days and I will be putting the best and most interesting ones online, but of course I will be making a scrapbook and I'll be happy to share it with any of you over the summer.

I hope you will enjoy my stories and the pictures that will go along with it. Much love to all of you and I hope you all had a relaxing vacation and a beautiful Easter.

<3 Celeste P.S. Many of my new friends have photos of me as well and they have told me they will share them with me. So once I get them, I may be adding more photos. :)

No comments: