Friday, April 23, 2010

Imperial Europe, the last evening

It was definitely hard to say goodbye to all my new friends. The people on this trip were incredibly nice and friendly to me which made the trip so much better. :)

On the last day, we (well most of the group) went back to the main square in Munich, Marienplatz, to see the Glockenspiel. This time it did work and would you believe that the "show" was 12 minutes long?! It was fun and I recorded part of it... my arms were getting tired after a while. :)
In marienplatz there was a fantastic Gypsy band playing Jazz!

After that, we returned to the hotel to have a short break and then we were off to our final dinner. It was in the woods a little outside of Munich with a beautiful creek running by. We had a section of the restaurant all to ourselves which was nice. Everyone enjoyed the last meal and of course we were all talking pictures of each other and saying our final goodbyes.
The scenery outside the restaurant where we had our last dinner together.
The San Antonio Group: (L to R) Estela, Betsy, Annette, and Armin.
This is my table group: Bill, Charlene, Karen, Corinne, Joanne and me. :)
The wonderful Tovar family: Mauro, Claudia, Juliana, Natalia and Claudia's mother.

All in all, this was such an amazing trip and even though I went on it by myself, I never felt alone. It was so much fun and I hope you all enjoyed reading about it as much as I enjoyed sharing it with all of you!

With all my love, Celeste <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Celeste,
I'm glad you had such a wonderful trip!
Grandpa