Monday, April 26, 2010

Holland, Holland, and more Holland!!!

Myriam brought her pictures to work and shared them with me so of course...I'm going to share them with all of you! I can't show any of the students' faces, but enjoy what I put on here. I'll make a scrapbook at home and all of you can see more pictures there. :)

Kisses!

Students riding with their step in Rotterdam.
Myriam and I found this cute little modern furniture store!
Alicia and I in front of Vlaardingen's harbor.
Alicia, Jeannette and I enjoying a dutch beer along the river.
Alicia and I at the water barrier.
Me after trying the 35% proof genever...no, I wasn't liking it much.
Our last dinner/night in Holland. At the Pankeken Huis with Jesus, Myriam, Jeannette, Alicia and me.
Alicia and I in Vlaardingen. We walked through this small, but extremely peaceful residential neighborhood and I immediately fell in love with it. I'm retiring there!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I want to go to Holland sometime! It looks like you had fun! It also seems like there's so much to do there.