Saturday, May 1, 2010

Puggles...what a fun word to say!

For the past few months I have been looking at various dog adoption websites. I decided that once I finally return home (permanently) I will get myself a dog, preferably one that I can adopt.

Along the way, Mario shared with me a new dog breed. I don't know how new it is, but for me it is new since I had never heard of this breed before. It is a combination of a beagle and a pug. At first I couldn't even imagine the two mixed together...it wouldn't be a pretty sight. I decided to google "puggle" and see what images came up. This is what I saw:

They are just too adorable! When they get full size they aren't as cute as when they were puppies, but there is something so genuine in their faces. :D

Apparently they have very low health risks because of the two breeds that were used. If you're interested in more information about puggles, visit: www.puggle.org

Celeste

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Yes, but beware: pugs are the dumbest dogs. They are very sweet, but they are very slow. :)
It's great that you are researching the dogs, though! So many people get dogs and do absolutely no research.
Do you think you WILL return here permanently?

Celeste said...

Hehe...it is ok. I like dumb dogs. Yes, I will return to California. I don't like it here THAT much. You start seeing the faults and the things you miss about your home, your culture....your family. If I return, it will be the last year. Period. :)

Anonymous said...

Puggles are a mix of beagle and pug.