I just wanted to say a little hello and say that I hope everyone is well. I speak to most of you through email/facebook/skype which is nice, but for the rest of you that I may not have spoken to in awhile.....Hi!
Everything here (in Valladolid I mean) is great. I've been busy working at the high school, tutoring, meeting up with new friends, going to English Nights at my favorite cafe, spending the free time I have reading a book, bumming around on the internet or listening to music.
Next weekend (Halloween weekend) I'll be traveling to Belgium! I'm very excited for the trip. I will be going with my apartment mates and we will be leaving incredibly early Friday morning and returning somewhat late Monday evening. I plan on getting as many things packed into those 3 1/2 days we have there as possible! If everything works out, I plan on visiting Brussels, Bruges and possibly one or two other towns. Any recommendations?
I wish you all well and enjoy the weekend! I will leave you with my playlist for the weekend...some music I've been enjoying a lot recently.
1. Relator - Pete Yorn featuring Scarlett Johansson
2. Forever & Always (Piano Version) - Taylor Swift
3. Die Alone - Ingrid Michaelson
4. Boy With a Coin - Iron & Wine
5. You Are What You Love - Jenny Lewis & the Watson Twins
6. Gravity Rides Everything - Lenka
7. Billionaire - Glee Cast Version
8. Sway - The Kooks
9. I Don't Mind - Marcus Foster
10. Dance, Dance, Dance - Lykke Li