Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just to say Hello!

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to say a little hello and say that I hope everyone is well. I speak to most of you through email/facebook/skype which is nice, but for the rest of you that I may not have spoken to in awhile.....Hi!

Everything here (in Valladolid I mean) is great. I've been busy working at the high school, tutoring, meeting up with new friends, going to English Nights at my favorite cafe, spending the free time I have reading a book, bumming around on the internet or listening to music.

Next weekend (Halloween weekend) I'll be traveling to Belgium! I'm very excited for the trip. I will be going with my apartment mates and we will be leaving incredibly early Friday morning and returning somewhat late Monday evening. I plan on getting as many things packed into those 3 1/2 days we have there as possible! If everything works out, I plan on visiting Brussels, Bruges and possibly one or two other towns. Any recommendations?

I wish you all well and enjoy the weekend! I will leave you with my playlist for the weekend...some music I've been enjoying a lot recently.

1. Relator - Pete Yorn featuring Scarlett Johansson
2. Forever & Always (Piano Version) - Taylor Swift
3. Die Alone - Ingrid Michaelson
4. Boy With a Coin - Iron & Wine

5. You Are What You Love - Jenny Lewis & the Watson Twins
6. Gravity Rides Everything - Lenka
7. Billionaire - Glee Cast Version
8. Sway - The Kooks
9. I Don't Mind - Marcus Foster

10. Dance, Dance, Dance - Lykke Li

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! Envy! When I was in London my Shakespeare prof always raved about how wonderful Bruges was. He constantly recommended we go, but I didn't have time! He said it was gorgeous, the people were extremely friendly, and everyone spoke English. Have fun and let me know how it turns out!

sarrah said...

Hello Celeste! It's been so long but I always read your posts. I'm so glad you are doing well and maybe we can catch up soon!!!

sarrah :)

Celeste said...

Lizzy....I will be sure to share ALL my pictures with you and make it seem as if you had visited Bruges! I've been told by almost EVERY person I know here to go to Bruges, so it is on the list! :)

Sarrah....What a lovely surprise to hear from you! We definitely need to catch up. I hope you are well!