Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just a few more pictures



I realized I didn't have any pictures of myself with Jeri and Emily. This is so, mainly because all the pictures we took of ourselves were on Jeri's camera, but I have them now and I'm happy to share them with you.
In front of playa del Sardinero in Santander. You can't see the beach, but it is there. :) Here I am with Jeri (on left) and Emily.
This is in Oviedo . Like I said there are statues EVERY WHERE! I really like how this picture turned out and I love the color of the stones on the ground when they are wet. :)
This isn't a great picture of us....it was after we had hiked up the Parque de Santa Catalina and we were exhausted. At least Playa San Lorenzo looks beautiful behind us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the last picture! But you're right, the background is beautiful, too!
Can I ask which program you went through to teach abroad?
-Lizzy