Sunday, September 19, 2010

New place to live

Hi everyone!

This message to all of you is a little late, sorry for that. I've been incredibly busy trying to find a place to live, trying to work out my working schedule, renewing my temporary Spanish ID card and helping Emily and Jeri (Emily is a good friend of mine from Tennessee and Jeri is a friend of Emily's from Kentucky) get all of their things in order.

Yesterday, after what feels like weeks of searching, we moved into a OUR piso (apartment). It is a 5 minute walk to the city center and just a 30 second walk from my Spanish family's house (Julio and Edita). Yesterday morning, Jeri, Emily and I rolled our 9 suitcases down the street to our piso....I'm sure we looked pretty funny. So everything is moved into our apartment, although I haven't completely unpacked. We have bought groceries, bedding and other odds and ends. :) Today we cleaned the entire apartment so now it is ready to be lived in! I will upload pictures of our place within the next few days. We don't have internet at the apartment so we have to go to a cafe to use wi-fi...so please be patient.

I hope all of you are well and I will share more news soon.

Love, celeste <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ilook forward to seeing your photos.
Love, Grandpa