Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm not a big fan of this day, but nor do I hate it. I just thought I would send you all lots of love from Spain since today is the day of love.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend and I hope you have a beautiful week as well.

Here is a picture of valentines that were made by my youngest students. The lesson was for students to make a valentine for someone in the class and needed to write a "roses are red" poem, but making up the last two lines of the poem. I felt that they did a pretty good job, most of them are very clever.



Wish you all the best!

Love, Celeste

3 comments:

Mom said...

Celeste,

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love you!
Mom

Lizzy said...

So cute! Good job to your students! I remember having to do that in Spanish. (Oddly, none of my German teachers encouraged this. Haha.)
Check out my V-Day post on my blog. I think we're on the same page!

Anonymous said...

Hi Celeste,
You have some artists in your classes! Belated happy valentines day. By the way Grandma & I went to a party on Valentines day & won a prize. There were 3 categories: hottest dancers; best dressed dancers; & the dancers who had been married the longest. Guess which one we won.
Love. Grandpa