Sunday, April 3, 2011

Quick trip to Madrid

Hi everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! This past weekend I decided to go to Madrid to visit my friend Mayuka who this month was hired at the Japanese Embassy in Madrid. I had a great time with her. We didn't do much sight seeing since we both had been there several times before, so we mostly just walked around the city and Madrid's park Buen Retiro. I only took a few pictures, but enjoy!

Besos, Celeste
El Rastro, a market that goes on forever!
Another view of El Rastro
Here I am in Puerto de Sol, one of the main squares in the city. It is also where all the shopping is.
Mayuka in Plaza Mayor.
Plaza Mayor
One of the many human statues in Puerto de Sol. I was actually impressed by this one.
City hall which is in Puerto del Sol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't do much sight seeing because you had already been there many times! My, my! What a little traveller! :) I like the statue man, too!
-Lizzy